Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/2nd Gen Ryzen/1st Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe
High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7 Colors
Realtek Gigabit LAN
Smart Fan 5 with FAN STOP
CEC 2019 Ready
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
|CPU Socket Type||AM4|
|CPU Type||AM4 Socket: Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/2nd Gen Ryzen/1st Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|Number of Memory Slots||4×288pin|
|Memory Standard||DDR4 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 MHz|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express 3.0 x16||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)*
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
|PCI Express 2.0 x16||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)|
|PCI Express x1||1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|SATA 6Gb/s||4 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|M.2||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon-series / 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon X4 APU.
|Onboard Video Chipset||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
Maximum shared memory of 16GB
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC887|
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN Chipset||Realtek GbE LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|Onboard USB||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
|Other Connectors||1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10-pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Dimensions (W x L)||9.6" x 8.5"|
|Power Pin||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
iTE I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Date First Available||July 26, 2018|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.